It has been awhile since I've published anything on here, but what better use of an extra day in February! Happy Leap Day, everyone!
Today I bring you a short and sweet questionnaire that I filled out with Q (4years old) and Felicity (who at 15 months provided no comment but plenty of inspiration).
We plan on revisiting this adorable virtual time capsule next leap year. I absolutely lack the will to imagine how GROWN we will ALL be by then, but I certainly am looking forward to the journey.
Without further ado, here are Mr. Q's answers:
1. Favorite movie: The Good Dinosaur (I second that! "You are me and more," is my FAVE new thing to say EVER)
2. Favorite TV show: Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood
3. Favorite food: Chicken Nuggets
4. Favorite restaurant: Cracker Barrel
5. Favorite color: Red
6. Favorite book: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse book
7. Favorite toy: magnetic things
8. Favorite friend: Felicity (be still my heart)
9. Favorite weather: NOT rain
10. Favorite Superhero: Obi Wan
Now, my searches on Pinterest suggested to add some sort of projection about the future into the time capsule, however, it seems a little much for the age group I'm working with. No problem, I'll just tack some of my own hopes and dreams onto this ;)
Right now, Q is 3 days post-op from his second airway surgery. He is doing well and has showed so much grace and happiness in the face of things many 4 year olds would punch someone over. It has been a long road getting here and with every bump it is clear that there is yet more road to cover before we can all 'breathe easy.' Everyday, I learn a little more. Like how Q's easy-going personality is a gift to the world (in the same way that Felicity's discerning demeanor will somehow suit her life path perfectly). But by the next Leap Year, I hope not only for Good Health but for happy memories and a great adventure.